Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 3 - Intro to Google Analytics: Chapter 2 (Review)



At the beginning of the semester I created a blog called Giancarlo's Marketing Blog, and the only proof I had of someone visiting it, or reading anything that I published, were these numbers on my blogger account:


Chapter 2 of the book shares instructions and advice on how to create a blog and a Google Analytics page to track your blog's activity more closely. So I did as followed and had myself a GA account. Now, the book also states that it usually takes to 24 hours for the GA to track the blog's activity, therefore my GA main page looks empty and full of zeros.



The book also states that to see "reliable monthly stats" it is necessary to wait a month.
I believe this is a good way to start learning how analytics work, with a fun page that is also user friendly for everyone capable of operating a computer. I am curious to know how my blog stats will look in a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment